Hi friends! On Sunday, we talked awesome drugstore makeup. Now, we’re talking fantastic high-end makeup. With a selection that can be found at either your local Ulta, Sephora or Nordstrom, these are all options that you will love to #treatyoself to. But, I will ALWAYS say, you can find products of equal value at the drugstore. These high-end picks just happen to be worth the cost.
- NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation ($49)
- My favorite foundation of all-time. Many a YouTuber inspired me to buy this one, but it is definitely Mariah Leonard’s (@mariahlleonard) holy grail. Full coverage, satin matte and will last on your face until the end of time.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($33)
- I don’t currently have this in my collection, but I can’t even tell you how many bottles of this I have purchased over the years. If you need your makeup to last for 10+ hours, this is the best on the market to get the job done.
- Tarte Shape Tape ($27)
- When people think concealer, they think Tarte Shape Tape, and for very good reason. This is the most full coverage concealer I have ever used and I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future. However, it can definitely be a bit drying, so make sure you have a good moisturizer underneath and that your undereyes are especially well-hydrated. My tube has lasted me for at least 18 months as a little goes a LONG way, so you’re definitely going to get your money’s worth.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($39)
- Hands down one of the most famous makeup products of all time. This loose powder will set your makeup to perfection while giving you a hint of a blurring effect. Also, even with daily use, the container seems to last forever.
- NARS Fort de France Highlighting Powder ($38)
- This fantastic highlighter is another Mariah Leonard favorite and gives you that “wet/glass skin” look without any glitter specks bringing attention to texture on your face. Swipe this on if you want to look like a healthy goddess who drinks her daily water intake recommendation like she’s supposed to.
- Benefit Cosmetics “Dallas” Blush ($17)
- One of the first high-end makeup products I ever received was a Benefit blush/bronzer palette, which I still have to this day and use, even with my beloved Dallas shade crumbling apart (I genuinely need to replace this and am drooling over the newest version, title and link). My favorite blush in the palette, it looks great on so many different skin tones and is very long-wearing. And, since it is a more bronze shade, you can use as your blush/bronzer/contour if you’re in a pinch.
- Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Vol. 1 Eyeshadow Palette ($48)
- This palette has not been in my collection for very long, but it is so, so special. If you’ve been around the beauty internet space for a while, you probably know of Tati Westbrook, the legendary YouTube beauty guru and owner of Halo Beauty and Tati Beauty. As one of my all-time favorite content creators who I have followed for years, I knew I had to snatch this up during the initial launch and I have not been disappointed. The setup is so unique and the shades are incredibly pigmented and easy to blend.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette ($42)
- A favorite of Conagh Kathleen (@conagh_kat) and Casey Holmes Marlar (@caseyhl91), this warm-toned beauty is my first ABH eyeshadow purchase and I’e loved it from Day 1. It is extremely pigmented, so be warn ed, but it is a dream to blend and is great for event makeup.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara ($25) [or Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara ($27), or Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara ($23)]
- At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this gem is another Mariah Leonard recommendation. (Don’t worry, you’ll find out why I adore her and so many other content creators in next week’s “Favorite Influencers” post). Anddd, technically, I am cheating on this one with three recommendations. All three of these formulas give a very similar effect, with amazing volume, length and separation. However, I currently have the Urban Decay in my collection, and I love how it doesn’t smudge, clump or flake.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in “Pillow Talk” ($34)
- I have an emotional attachment to this lipstick. I was determined that the one thing I was going to buy at Harrod’s in London would be a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick (this was before the brand came to Sephora), and I waited in line at the counter and bought the LAST ONE in the store. This is the perfect pinky nude color and is so comfortable to wear. And, if it says anything, I am almost completely through the tube, and when does that happen with a lipstick?!
- MILK MAKEUP KUSH Fiber Brow Gel ($20)
- Including this as an honorable mention as I realized I wasn’t going to include a brow product otherwise. Brows are a huge struggle for me and I normally just stick to a tinted brow gel. This one from Milk is very pigmented, easy to work with and stays put in your brows.
I hope you found a new product that you would like to try out! Leave a comment below of what your next high-end makeup product will be.